Thursday, January 3, 2008

finally spent 40% of gift money

today I spent some christmas gift money. I am so proud of myself. I actually did it!

I kind of wanted to get a composter, but that is too big of a decision and since I have a hard time following thorough/remembering things like that, i figured I would just end up with a bucket of garbage in my back yard instead of something usefull like dirt.

So I bought.... wait for it.... wait for it.....

socks. Yes. Socks. And not just any old socks. But two pairs of super high tech mega engineered uber socks for hiking. One pair is for summer hikes and one pair is for winter. These are going to make everything wonderful. Now I won't pant when I go up hill. I won't yell about bong hits when there are squirrell hunters nearby, and I won't forget to take the camera out at the good view points. Also, I will not have to pee during the hike. Yes, these socks promise everythiing! I am so happy that I finally bought magic hiking socks. I have never owned any before and I can hardly wait to go out and use this essential peice of outdoor equipment.

I can't wait to report back on the wonderfullness of these socks!!!

No comments: